May The 4th Be With You!
It's always fun to celebrate Star Wars and May the 4th, now known as Star Wars Day is the perfect time. Here are some events happening in Houston on this Wednesday, May 4th, Star Wars Day 2022...
- Star Wars Day at Ingenious Brewing Company | No Cover – Spend Star Wars Day at the creative brewery in Humble and enjoy limited can and small-batch releases, Star Wars trivia, and more. 4pm.
- May the Fourth Party at Axelrad | No Cover – Browse Star Wars-inspired art, goods, and more at a special May the Fourth edition of Shop Local Market’s Wednesday event at Midtown’s uber-popular outdoor beer garden. 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
- May The Fourth Be With You at Helen Hall Library | FREE – Test your Jedi skills with fun crafts and activities for May the Fourth at Helen Hall Library in League City. 6pm to 7pm.
- May the Fourth Be With You Celebration at B-52 Brewing | No Cover – Join the Imperial Outlanders: Lone Star Detachment Star Wars Costuming Club at B-52 Brewing Co. in Conroe. Snap some pics with your favorite characters and enjoy Star Wars-inspired beers. 6pm to 9pm.
- May the Fourth Be with You: Wine Dinner at Max’s Wine Dive – The Washington Ave. outpost of Max’s hosts a four-course dinner featuring Star Wars-themed dishes, including the “Millennium Falcon,” a black bean cake served with romesco sauce and an arugula salad. $100 per person. 7pm.
- Star Wars Night at Eureka Heights Brewing Co. | No Cover – Celebrate all things Star Wars on May the 4th with themed trivia, a screening of The Empire Strikes Back, and photo ops at Eureka Heights Brewing Co. Come dressed as your favorite character and receive $1 off all drafts. 7pm to 10pm.
Hit up Minute Maid later this month for a Star Wars Night celebration | Courtesy of Houston Astros
More Star Wars Events in May
- 10th Anniversary May the 4th Art Festival at Missouri City Hall | Saturday, May 7 & Sunday, May 8; Saturday, May 14 & Sunday, May 15 – This two-weekend, Star Wars–themed art festival organized by War’Hous offers local artworks by adults and youth, an artisan market, live DJs, food trucks, and cosplay for countless photo ops. $10 per day. Noon to 6pm all days.
- Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers at Minute Maid Park: Star Wars Night | Thursday, May 19 – It’s Star Wars night at the ballpark, where the first 10,000 fans through the gates will receive a Chewbacca can cooler, plus you can enjoy themed entertainment and your favorite costumed characters strolling the concourse during the game. $15 and up. 7pm.
- The Best of John Williams: Star Wars & More at Jones Hall | Friday, May 27 to Sunday, May 29 | Virtual Option – Catch some of the most iconic film scores from the legendary composer, John Williams, when Houston Symphony and Chorus presents an evening of his blockbuster themes, including works from Jaws, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and more. $29 and up ($20 for livestream on Saturday, May 28). Times vary.